Wednesday, March 09, 2005

It's a dog-eat-dog world...

And I'm wearing milk bone underwear.
The past few weeks have been really rough for me. I know you probably don't care, but I have to vent it somewhere, and this seemed appropriate a few beers ago.
I have worked so hard to get where I am in my career, and now it appears I am not where I am supposed to be. Man, talk about a slap in the face.
What do you do when you feel out of place every day? I want to do what I am doing, but apparently, I'm not good at it. When someone tells you that, what are you supposed to do with the information?
I vowed to harness it and improve my situation, but it's only gotten worse.
Maybe I'm just in a rut.
As John Mellencamp said a long time ago:
"Oh, yeah. Life goes on. Long after the thrill of living is gone, they walk on."

No comments: