Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thanks, and a small request

I've recently learned a lesson about comments made on my blog.
Allow me to say thank you to each of you who has taken the time submit comments. I will be sure to respond to each of them from here on out.
My small request is rather simple, but it does involve typing.
As most of you know, I am a journalist. To be more specific, I am a newspaper reporter.
As such, it always interests me to know what kind of news you like to read, what you hate about newspapers, and how journalists can do a better job.
Please take a few thoughtful minutes to let me know what you think.
I will be sure to address each of your ideas as quickly as I can.
Thanks,
Shrips.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not really into politics, especially the national stuff because I don't think I have any control over that. I do like hearing about local concerns. Things closer to home have an impact on my life. Of course being your mother, I like to read about how you think and feel about most everything. Love you