Tuesday, August 16, 2005

FORE!

So, I have this friend who called me one day a few weeks ago and said, "Hey, I'm going to this thing and one of the raffle prizes is a golf trip to some place called 'Treetops.' Do you want a ticket or two?"
Well, being an avid-but-awful golfer, I said, "Absolutely," then forgot about it because I never win anything.
Last Friday, I checked my voicemail, and what do you know, I won.
SWEET!
September 18 and 19, my brother and I are golfing at Treetops. 27 holes Sunday and 36 holes Monday. Some of the best golf I could ever hope to play.
Here's the schedule for Sunday:
10 a.m.: 18 holes on Tradition.
4 p.m.: Check into our deluxe room.
4:10 p.m.: 9 holes on Threetops.
And for Monday:
10:20 a.m.: 18 holes on Signature.
3 p.m.: 18 holes on Premier.
Oh. Did I mention the best part? It's all FREE!
I love free golf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Free golf!!! Sounds like a great friend, where can I get one that thoughtful? What a prize! Enjoy the experience.