Saturday, June 11, 2005

Back on the horse

So, I'm back, and I have plenty to say.
First, I urge you to scroll down a couple of entries and check out the pictures.
I have the coolest kids in the world.
As for the rest of the stuff, most of it is just ranting about politics, so I will spare you all...
This time.
A few weeks ago, I went to Wichita, Kansas, for a writer's conference. I got to meet a lot of great writers, including Tom French, a writer with the St. Petersburg Times, and Poynter writer Chip Scanlan.
But mostly I took in some great blues and enjoyed a new town.
You might think, "Kansas? What's there to do in Kansas?" Well, let me tell you, a weekend in Wichita was not nearly enough to enjoy all the city has to offer. I highly recommend the trip.
Other than that, not a lot to report. Work is, well, work. The family is great, and there's little more I can ask for.
Except a $1 million or so.

No comments: